What is the Dancing B Scholarship? The Dancing B Scholarship has been established in honor of our dancing angel, Brooklyn Holladay. This scholarship has been created to celebrate her life, while giving another dancer the opportunity to keep her dream alive. We want the memory of Brooklyn within our dancing family to live on.
The Dancing B Scholarship will be awarded to one student four years of age or older. This $500 scholarship will be applied towards the recipient’s Studio 56 account towards their upcoming season. Scholarship does not have a cash redemption value.
To apply for the Dancing B Scholarship, the following criteria must be met:
- Applicants must be at least four years old by Sept 1st 2021 to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be a current Studio 56 student and must be pre-registered for the upcoming season.
- Applicants must have an account balance of $0.
Instructions and Guidelines: Show us why you LOVE dance!
- Submit the Dancing B Application Form along with:
- Students 4-10 years of age: Applicant must submit picture of a poster they created that includes one paragraph in their own words all about why they LOVE dance!
- Students 10 years +: Applicant must submit a short essay about why they LOVE dance and a one minute video of a self-choreographed dance.
- Letter of Support. A letter of support should be included. This can be from a teacher, mentor, friend or relative. The letter should state why the applicant deserves to be granted the Dancing B Scholarship.
- Application Deadline. All entries are due by June 1st 2021 to be considered for the scholarship. Scholarship entries and winner will be announced at the 2021 Concert on June 19.
- Be creative! We want to see what you can do with your amazing talents.
The Scholarship Application From can be found at: https://forms.gle/WZXhVVBmgQKH5My17