ONLINE PARENT PORTAL
The account you created online can be updated at any time. LOGINon the website to update contact and billing information, register for new classes and make payments. You can also reset your password at any time. All studio event details are posted on the “newsletters” page that is on the parent portal page of the website. Please notify us if you aren’t getting our newsletters by email.
WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH A FEW THINGS!
- Use the restroom before class:This is for all ages, but especially the preschool classes!!
- LATE!! We have had a lot of latecomers and late pick-ups. It is very disruptive to our classes when you walk in late, not to mention unsafe as to your student missing warm-up. Late pick-ups are preventing our next classes from starting on time, and our teachers from getting home to their families at night. As some of you know all too well, we will be charging a $5 fee for every 5 minutes you are late after 5min. Thanks for your attention to this manner.
- Curbside Pick Up:Help us with the safety of our students by participating in our curbside pick up.
- We are doing class walkouts for the majority of our classes.
- If you are unsure if this applies to your child’s class please check with your child’s teacher.
- For your convenience and safety, we have designed our studio to have a pull through-line. The safety of our students is our utmost important priority. We have created this little video to help everyone work together and keep the kiddos safe. West Murray CLICK HERE, East Murray CLICK HERE
Fun bun week is Nov 4-8th!!! Come to class with a fun bun or crazy hair (boys)!!! Turn that bun into a masterpiece… Maybe it’s a spider or a one-eyed monster!! We can’t wait to see your creations!
We have SO MUCH fun at our event called Parent’s Night Out! Mark your calendar for your NOVEMBER DATE NIGHT and we will take the kids…Friday, November 15thfrom 6-10 pm!! We have lots of fun activities planned for the kids and you can enjoy a night out child-free! Only $15 per child ages 3 and up (must be potty trained). We will be serving Pizza @ 6:30 pm.
Sign up in your parent portal or use our quick form on our website.
Wear your Studio 56 Swag ALL DAY on Friday, November 15thto show your Studio 56 SPIRIT!! Take pictures and share them with us on Facebook or Instagram! #studio56dance
STUDIO 56 SWAG
Cooler weather means hoodie weather!! Pre-order your Studio 56 hoodie today! Sample sizes are available at the West Murray studio.
- Order in our online store under Studio Swag.
- Youth (unisex sizes) S M L
- Women’s S M L XL XXL
- MEN’S S M L XL XXL
- These hoodies make GREAT Christmas presents!
- Cost is Adult $50 Youth $40 due at time of purchase
- Orders due by Nov 8th
Who is excited to see Frozen ll? I know so many of our little’s can’t wait to see Elsa and Anna take the big screen this November. So…Let’s have a party! We LOVE making memories with you! Join us at the theatre for a private showing!
Tickets can be purchased in our online studio store and will be sent home when they arrive.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
- When: Wednesday, Nov 27th, seating begins at 9:30 am, show starts at 10 am.
- Where: Cinemark Movie Theatre 7670 S, Union Park Ave, Midvale, UT
- Cost: $15/person, price includes general admission ticket, Jr Popcorn, and Sprite. All attendees MUST have a ticket, please no unaccompanied children.
- *To purchase tickets: Click on “Parent Portal” on the studio website. Click on “Online store”. Tickets for the show are available in the “Tickets” category. Please make sure you get enough tickets for all the people attending!
- *Space is limited; availability will be a 1st come 1st serve, no refunds or exchanges.
FOR PARENTS OF SCHOOL AGED TUMBLING STUDENTS| Wall Sit – Back/Bridge
We want you to join us in our monthly strength and stretch challenge! Each month we have a new challenge we are working on. You can print it out and track your progress at home. In the last week of the month, we will “test” our students in class and see if they can meet the goals for their age!
CLICK HEREfor this Month’s Challenge
FOR PARENTS OF PRESCHOOL DANCERS
We are excited to have a new section each month just for preschool dancers! This month our theme is “E I E I O“ We will be singing and dancing to fun barn animal songs while working on our routine for the holiday show. We encourage you to get involved and have them practice their skills at home! This month we are focusing on marching and port de bra arms!
Our STAR, Company and Preschool Dancer are embarking on an amazing journey as part of our holiday show titled The Grinch That Stole Christmas. We have started our holiday routines and will be performing at Dance For Life on December 14th at Viewmont High School. We are super excited to see these darling kiddos take that step out onto the big stage!!
Dance for Life is an amazing event hosted by Studio 56 Dance Center. The proceeds from this event go to the Utah Foster Care Foundation. More details on how you can get involved along with Performance details for your dancer visit our website. All the details can be found at www.studio56dance.com by visiting our parent portal and clicking concert info! Or simply CLICK HERE
Cast announcements were emailed out in October, please reach out to the office at firstname.lastname@example.org you have questions on your cast.
- Christmas Tree Cast: Call-time 9:30 am, 10:30 am
- Company Cast: Call-time 11:30am, 12:30pm
- Snowflake Cast: Call-time 1:45pm, 2:45pm
Tickets to Dance for Life go on sale Nov 1st at 8 am. https://web.tututix.com/client/studio56dance/
Reminder: We have a Holiday Show installment processing with tuition on Nov 1st.
HOLIDAY CHARITY PROJECT
We are so excited to be hosting “Dance For Life…and make a difference” a benefit concert in support of the Utah Foster Care Foundation and other local Utah Charities. We are going to be collecting PJs and books at the studio and at this year’s benefit concert to donate to those in need of a comfy new pair of jammies this holiday.
Get your student involved by watching for PJ’s at a good price. All the proceeds and PJ/books collected will be donated right here in Utah. CLICK HERE for more details on how you can get involved, from hosting a drive at your office to volunteering the day of the event.
We have the best idea!!! We are going to open up our Scholastic book program to ALL of our studio families just in time to order books for the benefit concert. Scholastic is an amazing resource with GREAT books at a GREAT deal!! You can order $1 books for the drive and they will be shipped right to the studio. Visit Scholastic’s https://clubs.scholastic.comand using our activation code K4VKN and take advantage of this convenient way to donate to our book drive. Orders will be due by Friday, November 15th. In the student, name put Dance for Life so we know that order is to be donated!